Subject: New Meta Package add to repo.psand.net
From: ben@bristolwireless.net
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 09:03:35 +0000

Hi,

I finally got round to adding a metapackage to the repository at
repo.psand.net. The package name is linux-image-vserver-2.6.31-beng.
This package will from now on depend on the latest of my builds of the
2.6.31 kernel with the Linux-Vserver patch. If I decide at any point
to cover releases other than 2.6.31 I will add other metapackages too.

So, as for notifications of new kernels in the repository, I won't be
making them to the list, I'll simply update the metapackage. One last
one though, 2.6.31.5 patched with 2.3.0.36.22 added yesterday.

Cheers,
==
 From Ben Green