Subject: Re: [vserver] tftp server problem
From: Corin Langosch <corinl@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:15:01 +0100
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:15:01 +0100
Hi!

I already had NET_RAW in my bcapabilities for dhcp-server. Adding
RAW_ICMP to
ccapabilities didn't change anything.

buero:/etc/vservers/system# cat bcapabilities
CAP_NET_RAW
CAP_NET_BROADCAST
CAP_SYS_TIME

buero:/etc/vservers/system# cat ccapabilities
RAW_ICMP

Any other hints? How to trace the traffic  flow?

Corin

Ben Green schrieb:
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:22:39 -0000, Corin Langosch <corinl@gmx.de> wrote:
>

>> any more hints? may be there is a bug in vserver with udp traffic?
>>

> Ah, good point, I forgot that the vserver in question has some extra capabilities,
you will probably need NET_RAW in bcapabilities. I have NET_RAW in bcapabilities and
RAW_ICMP in ccapabilities.