Subject: New vserver kernel repository
From: Sam Przyswa <samp@arial-concept.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 23:35:52 +0200
Mon, 9 May 2022 23:35:52 +0200
Hi,

I discovered a new repository of vserver kernels and utilities for
Debian releases https://psand.net/services/public-repository.html set up
by Ben Green.

But something that I have not yet encountered and which is referenced in
older versions I have this error message:

#vserver uranus start
/proc/uptime can not be accessed. Usually, this is caused by
procfs-security. Please read the FAQ for more details
http://linux-vserver.org/Proc-Security

Do you have an idea of ​​the problem ?

Sam.