Subject: Re: [vserver] funding the 5.10 vserver goal
From: Thorsten Edler <thorsten.edler@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 20:11:09 +0100
Wed, 03 Nov 2021 20:11:09 +0100
Hello, everyone,as far as the kernel version is concerned, I have no special technical
requirements. The main thing is that something is happening again at linux-vserver.org
and there is an adequate vserver kernel according to the current Linux versions. In
fact, an important criterion would be that you have something from the kernel patch
for a long time. So, if v5.15 comes with LTS, for example, that would be OK for me too.Regards
from Berlin/Germany,/Thorsten
-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Ghislain Adnet <gadnet@aqueos.com> Datum:
03.11.21  18:21  (GMT+01:00) An: vserver@list.linux-vserver.org Betreff: Re: [vserver]
funding the 5.10 vserver goal > I believe some of the others were indifferent when it
comes 5.10 vs 5.15.>>well if others are ok i will definitively go for the 5.15 LTSlets
tell us if this is an issue for you ?cordialement,Ghislain ADNET.AQUEOS.

Von: Ghislain Adnet <gadnet@aqueos.com>
Datum: 03.11.21 18:21 (GMT+01:00)
An: vserver@list.linux-vserver.org
Betreff: Re: [vserver] funding the 5.10 vserver goal