Subject: Problem with root permissions
From: Sam Przyswa <przyswa.sam@free.fr>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 03:04:59 +0200
Mon, 24 May 2021 03:04:59 +0200
Hi,

I have problems on Debian 9.13 with root permissions when starting the
guest I have this error message:

Fixing visibility of /proc entries for Linux-VServer
guests.../proc/net/: Operation not permitted

I have the same guest running on another machine with the same Debian
version and the same kernel, but I have to migrate it to another machine ...

Help.

Thanks in advance.

Sam.