Subject: [vserver] New kernel 4.9.159-vs2.3.9.8 new problem on Debian 9
From: Sam Przyswa <przyswa.sam@free.fr>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 20:04:41 +0100
Sun, 7 Mar 2021 20:04:41 +0100
Hi,

I configured a new machine with Debian 9 system with Linux vkernel
4.9.159-vs2.3.9.8 Linux kernel and since when I start a vserver it seems
that the /proc, /dev, /sys on the guest machine are not mounted, it's
not possible to connect in ssh and no way to enter in the guest with the
"*vserver <guest_name> enter*" command,  do you have any idea ?

Thank you in advance.

Sam.