Subject: I'm now on Patreon ...
From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 01:30:26 +0200

Dear Community!

Quite a number of community members and friends suggested
to revive the Linux-VServer project via crowd-funding or
other means of crowd-sourcing, so I finally decided to
create a patreon page to get started ...

Note that the page is primarily focused on Open Source
Hardware and Software development, which is basically what
I ended up doing over the last decade.

That said, I still consider Linux-VServer a significant
part of my life and I would love to bring everything
up-to-date and maybe even work on upstreaming essential
parts wherever possible.

Why Patreon? Because I think that regular contributions
are way better for a project than one time funding.

     https://www.patreon.com/user?u=42702432

Please go ahead and start contributing at whatever level
you consider appropriate and also let me know what you
think and what I could change or improve.

I'm currently working on getting everything up and running
so expect changes over the next few days and weeks.

Many thanks in advance,
Herbert