Subject: Aw: Re: [vserver] Issue with Debian 9 guest system
From: thorsten.edler@gmx.de
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:38:44 +0100

Small addendum:
I yesterday tested your (Ben) addition in the build string for building a _guest_ system
with Debian 9 (Stretch) with

--include=sysvinit-core,lsb-release --exclude=systemd

and it worded fine! :-)

It doesn't work building a _guest_ system with Debian 8 (Jessie).
Therefore, the proposal for a right addition to the build string on http://linux-vserver.org/Installation_on_Debian
(section "Jessie")

--include=sysvinit-core,sysvinit,sysvinit-utils --exclude=systemd

will get you to a working (jessie) _guest_ system.

THX again. And so far [ SOLVED ] for me.