Subject: version bump in kernel 4.1.42-vs2.3.8.6-beng
From: Daniel Urist <durist@ucar.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 11:14:30 -0600
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 11:14:30 -0600
I just noticed that there's a new beng kernel out for Debian Jessie; the
new version is 4.1.42-vs2.3.8.6-beng_0.2 and previous
is 4.1.42-vs2.3.8.6-beng_0.1. It looks like the debian changelog in the
package is just a stub, and I can't find any information on what changed
between versions. Since IIRC the last update to the kernel was for the
stack clash vulnerability, I'd love to know what changed (sincerest
apologies if there's a changelog somewhere else and I just don't know where
to look, and thanks again for providing these kernels!).