Subject: Re: [vserver] Stack Clash patch for Linux-Vserver kernels
From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 19:03:33 +0200

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 11:12:22AM +0100, Ben Green wrote:
> It would be really good to have a working patch with IPv6.

> Herbert Poetzl will you consider patching for us?

I've uploaded a patch for 4.1.42 with hopefully the
right changes to the ipv6 code to make it work in
the same way as it did before (needs testing).

I will soon update the older long term kernel patches
and then start working on the stable mainline branches,
so any help there is welcome :)

All the best,
Herbert