Subject: state of the 4.1
From: Ghislain <gadnet@aqueos.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 15:24:12 +0100

Hello there,

    I wanted to make a little state of the union on 4.1. For my point of
view and what i tested:

- 4.1.15 works but lack:
   - memory virtualisation is to be adapted to 4.1 and do not work rigth
now, limits works but memory shown is the host one not the limit
   - vserver dentry limits accounting  seesm to not work 100% (test rig
counter go up toward infinity)
   - vserver  fs lock accounting seesm to not work 100% (test rig
counter go up toward infinity)

- 4.1.17 compile fine with the 3 daniel patchs, not field tested yet

   All help you can give is welcome for this effort, Tell us about your
tests  and discovery, those that worked and those that do not.

   Any information is usefull to progress. i runned 4.1.15 several days
with 3 guest running several perf test stressing the FS cpu and ram with
no stability issues.

regards,
Ghislain.