Subject: VCUTE - Vserver Configuration Utility - Terminal Enabled
From: Ben Green <ben@bristolwireless.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 15:47:39 +0000

Hi all,

it's probably far too long ago for most of you to remember now, but I
started writing a bash dialog based GUI for Vserver a while back. I've
finally made a (very) basic version. You can get a clone of this first
release with:

git clone --branch v0.1.0 https://github.com/gremble/vcute

Running the installer.sh script will move a default config file to
/etc/default/vcute and create a symlink to the checked out vcute
script from /usr/local/bin/vcute.

Edit /etc/default/vcute after running the installer, you'll need to
change the path at least. After it should run. You'll need dialog
installed and util-vserver, but hopefully not too much more.

Please have a look, at the moment you can only change a machines
memory size, that's it. This release is basically to add the framework
I need to add a whole bunch of vserver parameters that you'll be able
to edit live and persistently. Language support is also embryonic,
with only one language present.

Feedback to this list unless it gets too hectic, if that's okay with
everyone. If you'd prefer initial discussions kept off list, speak
now, but it would be good to have some feedback in the more public
forum for this release.

Cheers,
Ben