Subject: Re: [vserver] Encrypted Vservers
From: Oliver Welter <mail@oliwel.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 07:48:41 +0100
Wed, 25 Mar 2015 07:48:41 +0100
Hi,

the question is what do you expect to be "encrypted"? You can put the
filesystem of the guest onto an encrypted device but AFAIK you can not
prevent the root host to enter/access the context of the running guest.
There is a "Guest Privacy" Flag in the vserver config, but I am not
aware of what exactly it prevents.

My fastest approach would be to construct a kind of "locked down" host
without root access to prevent administrative staff from accessing the
guest.

Oliver

--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!

["application/pkcs7-signature" not shown]