Subject: Re: [vserver] Gentoo initscript broken in util-vserver-0.30.216_pre3062
From: Oliver Welter <mail@oliwel.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:20:51 +0100
Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:20:51 +0100
Hi Romain,

Am 12.03.2015 um 12:52 schrieb Romain Rivière:

> Thanks to Daniel for merging the fix. This has raised some questions
> over at Gentoo's bug tracker though. Is there no-one in the
> Linux-Vserver team to maintain the Gentoo ebuilds? I'm considering doing
> it it, but I'm thinking there must be quite a few people who are more
> qualified, and I also have no idea of the amount of work it implies.

some time ago, Benedikt Böhm, aka Hollow, did a lot of work for gentoo
but I havent seen him here for quite a while.

I use gentoo with vservers too, but I never got in touch with the gentoo
infrastructure beyond adding bugs. If there is work to keep vserver
utils inside gentoo, I am willing to help.

Oliver

--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!

["application/pkcs7-signature" not shown]