Subject: Re: [vserver] vdir @ NFS? Permission errors.
From:Christian Schrötter <vserver@lists.kb19.at>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 15:51:18 +0200

Am 16.05.2014 16:39, schrieb Herbert Poetzl:
> I have a Raspberry Pi here, and I use an NFS server for most
> of my data, so if you upload your RPi image somewhere where
> I can download it easily (preferably compressed) I can dd
> it to an SD card (I should have up to 32GB, 16GB for sure)
> and test it with my NFS server.

Thanks! I'm working on a fresh test installation for this purpose, but
I ran into some problems with the newest 3.2.59 kernel. I'll fix that
before investigating the NFS issue again.

I'll upload a xz-compressed tarball from /boot and the rootfs next
month to my server. Is that ok?

--
With kind regards,
Christian Schrötter