Subject: Re: [vserver] OpenVPN Client
From: Ghislain <gadnet@aqueos.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:10:26 +0200
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:10:26 +0200
Le 24/04/2013 16:06, Adrian Reyer a écrit :
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:52:49AM +0100, UxBoD wrote:
>> am testing our some different vserver configurations and one which I am struggling
with is running an OpenVPN client within a guest.  The VPN connection is successfully
established but when it tries to push the route it fails with:
> I strongly advise against using OpenVPN-Clients or anything that changes
> network or firewall within a VServer. To be successfull you need to giv
> the guest as many capabilities, you can as well just start it on the
> host. Remember, the guest has no networking on its own, if you start the
> openvpn client there, you still route the whole host.

we use openvpn server side in a guest with a staticly created tun
interface  created by the vservertools, of course you must  forget about
auto creation of the tun but it works for us.

regards,
Ghislain.

["application/pkcs7-signature" not shown]