Subject: vserver-stat error
From: "Roderick A. Anderson" <raanders42@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:57:59 -0700

I'm building a new Linux-Vserver system.

It is a CentOS 6 x64 server install but someone else did that portion so
I don't really know what went on for sure. :-(

I've followed the instructions from the wiki up to the point of creating
guests.  For fun I tried running vserver-stat and got he following error
message.

# vserver-stat
can not change context: migrate kernel feature missing and 'compat' API
disabled: Function not implemented

I checked the list archives back to June of last year but didn't see any
mention of this.  Further back?

Anyone have a quick pointer or clue-stick to share?

Thanks,
Rod