Subject: Re: [vserver] vserver + grsec update!
From:Sandino Araico Sánchez <sandino@sandino.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:12:40 -0500
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:12:40 -0500
I am using the patch after long time using 2.6.32 and I noticed a couple
of things.

1. Cgroup moved it's directory layout, but I can live with it.
util-vserver works fine with the new cgroup layout
2. cfs runtime us and cfs period us have disappeared. Seems like the
last time we saw them was 2.6.33
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/delta-2.6.33-hardcfs-v5.diff .
3. Ubuntu 12.04 with Upstart boots as expected.
4. No conflicts with KVM

I have not used it enough but I will be moving some low priority
vservers to 3.2.22. I will let you know if I find something strange.

--
Sandino Araico Sánchez
http://1101.mx

--