Subject: Oddity with df
From: Phil Daws <uxbod@splatnix.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:00:27 +0100 (BST)
Tue, 15 May 2012 17:00:27 +0100 (BST)
Hello,

within our test lab I am trying out 3.2.15-vs2.3.2.8 and a few CentOS6 clients. Now
that the upstart issues have been resolved all are looking pretty good. One oddity I
have noticed is that when I perform a 'df' from within a guest the response is:

df: no file systems processed

is there a new capability flag I am missing ?

--
Thanks, Phil