Subject: Recommended kernel and vserver release ?
From: Phil Daws <uxbod@splatnix.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:46:06 +0100 (BST)
Fri, 11 May 2012 14:46:06 +0100 (BST)
Hello all,

we are about to build a new production server and unsure which kernel and vserver release
to use. There were recent discussions about a stable V3 release though I cannot recall
seeing anything since. Any thoughts which we should go for ? Obviously stability is
paramount to us; like you all as-well :)

--
Thanks, Phil