Subject: Re: [vserver] OpenQRM with VServer
From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 09:04:25 -0600
Thu, 5 Jan 2012 09:04:25 -0600
It's my understanding that they removed vserver support from their product
even though their webpage still shows it as a feature.  I tried to use
openqrm about a year ago with vserver and couldn't find an option to use
vserver.  When I asked on the irc channel about it, someone said vserver
was no longer supported.  it would be great if they have added support
again.

John

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:41 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen@leitl.org> wrote:

> Anyone running OpenQRM with Linux VServer in production?
> Happy with it? Any real alternative to it?
>
> --
> Eugen* Leitl <a href="leitlhttp://leitl.org">leitl</a> http://leitl.org
> ICBM: 48.07100, 11.36820 http://www.ativel.com http://postbiota.org

John Alberts

It's my understanding that they removed vserver support from their product even though their webpage still shows it as a feature.  I tried to use openqrm about a year ago with vserver and couldn't find an option to use vserver.  When I asked on the irc channel about it, someone said vserver was no longer supported.  it would be great if they have added support again.

John

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:41 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen@leitl.org> wrote:

Anyone running OpenQRM with Linux VServer in production?
Happy with it? Any real alternative to it?

8B29F6BE: 099D 78BA 2FD3 B014 B08A  7779 75B0 2443 8B29 F6BE

--
John Alberts