Subject: newbie questions
From: shuaib zahdeh <shuaib85@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:04:09 -0800 (PST)
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:04:09 -0800 (PST)
Hi guys,
After struggling I managed to install and run vserver on my machine. I installed centos
5 as the guest. I was surprised about a lot of missed commands inside the template like
'passwd', 'vi'. and many more. Anyway, I tried to install them using vyum but i could
not manage yet.

My questions are
1. Where can I find more templates from the net or how can I make my own?
2. Where can I find the documentation of vserver-build. I could not get it on google?
3. What commands can I use to check how much CPU and Memory each guest used from the
computer's resources?

I tried for 3 days to find the solutions but kind of failed to do so.
In fact I am doing a performance study on vserver, I wish you can help in proceeding.

Regards
Shuaib Zahda

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs