Subject: Re: [vserver] LV and CentOS 6
From: "--[ UxBoD ]--" <uxbod@splatnix.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:13:06 +0100 (BST)

Thanks Gordan,

Have tried with the SVN patch and it failed after the couple of hunks:

Patch #7 (yum-3.2.27_el6-chroot.patch):
+ /bin/cat /home/compuser/rpmbuild/SOURCES/yum-3.2.27_el6-chroot.patch
+ /usr/bin/patch -s -p1 --fuzz=0
2 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file yum/config.py.rej
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file yum/history.py.rej
4 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file yum/rpmsack.py.rej

I split out the patch for history.py, as it was the smallest, and tried applying it
manually in-case it was an ordering issue but that failed as-well. Looks like have to
take the patch apart unless I am missing something. For reference I am using:

Kernel: 2.6.32-131.12.1.el6.vs2.3.0.36.29.6.18.x86_64
Yum   : yum-3.2.27-14.el6.centos.noarch
Patch : yum-3.2.27_el6-chroot.patch
--
Thanks, Phil