Subject: Linuxfest Northwest Presentation
From: "Roderick A. Anderson" <raanders@cyber-office.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:32:59 -0800

Well it seems my Linux-Vserver presentation proposal is getting some
interest (first page of the most popular sessions) so I better get
working on it.  :-)

Since it will be from a Administrative/User perspective (ie. mine) I
would like to add some broader statistics to the presentation.  What
Linux-Vserver is running on (hardware), how many guests per host, which
distribution(s) for the host(s)/guests(s), and types of applications the
guests are running.
    From watching this list I know some of you are doing some really
interesting stuff with Linux-Vserver.  Come on all you lurkers.

So my request is to anyone willing to share this type of information.
Either as a reply to the list or as a private message.  I will remove
any identifying information (unless you want some free advertising)
before using it in the presentation.

I am also interested in how the developers and those providing support
to the project (repos, templates, patches, utilities) are using
Linux-Vserver or making money from Linux-Vserver.

TIA,
Rod