Subject: Re: [vserver] Presentation materials
From: "Roderick A. Anderson" <raanders@cyber-office.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 07:53:59 -0800

Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 05:36:41PM -0800, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

<snip />

> theoretical overview should still be covered by my paper
> http://linux-vserver.org/Paper, slides are available here:
> http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/SLIDES/ and you might find
> one or the other presentation I gave online, where you can
> get some ideas what can be shown live ...

Thank you.  I do not know how I missed this.  Probably hit the main page
and dived right into what I was looking for or used a bookmark in my
browser to the areas I have needed/used before.

<snip />

> best probably is to pay a visit to the channel and start
> asking questions about stuff you do not completely understand
> and if you do not know what you do not know (yet) then just
> try to explain it to somebody who doesn't know a thing about
> Linux-VServer, and you'll soon figure out what you need to
> know to explain it ...

I will once I get through reading.  What TZ and time frames are those in
the know working the channel?

Again thanks for the pointers (clue-stick?).

Rod