Subject: Re: [vserver] RFE: Show context in vtop
From: Corey Wright <undefined@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 02:41:36 -0600

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 16:33:14 +0100
Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at> wrote:

> > I just wanted to put an RFE here - it would be very nice to see the
> > context of a process when doing a "vtop" listing, similar as shown
> > in "vps".

> nevertheless, patches are welcome, if you like to play
> around with modifying top or htop to become context aware.

supposedly htop received linux-vserver-support in 0.8.1
(http://htop.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/htop/trunk/ChangeLog?revision=202&view=markup#l58).
i remember this being brought up on the mailing list when it occurred.

i don't know how exactly it supports linux-vserver features (column for
context?) as all my linux-vserver installations run debian lenny with htop
0.7 and i haven't been motivated to compile it from source or backport the
newer version from testing/squeeze.

corey
--
undefined@pobox.com