Subject: Xmas Update ...
From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:34:52 +0100

Greetings Linux-VServer Community!

I'm glad to announce that after the mainline stabilization
which almost finished in 2.6.36 and should be completed
in 2.6.37, we are going to finally start a Linux-VServer
stabilization phase, which should result in a clean and
code reviewed devel version within in the next month, and
probably a new stable version lateron given that we find
the time and resources to do the extensive testing required.

besides that, happy holidays, and on a personal note, if
you are planning to send an xmas present, I updated my
hardware wishlist :)
http://linux-vserver.org/Make_Bertl_Happy_Hardware_List