Subject: Re: [vserver] nginx fastcgi on vserver (contao)
From: Ben Green <ben@bristolwireless.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 00:50:01 +0000

On 16/11/10 16:01, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> Thanks, Herbert. Apparently, the 2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64
> from the bristol wireless depository does that by default.
>
> I am quite impressed, I have not expected this to work
> so painlessly.

Hold on there, by Bristol Wireless repository I think you mean the Psand
one. It did live on bristolwireless.net for a bit. For info see:

http://repo.psand.net/info/

There is certainly no 2.6.26-vserver-amd64 package on there, that would
be the name of the Debian meta-package which pulls in the latest
2.6.26-vserver-amd64 related kernel on a Lenny install. You are strongly
advised not to use that kernel. The meta-package for the latest kernel
on repo.psand.net for Lenny is:

linux-image-vserver-2.6.31-beng

There are also some 2.6.33 and 2.6.35 packages, but I'm not doing much
support for them.

Cheers,
==
 From Ben Green