Subject: Another barrier question... Can I "mount" on the barrier?
From: Ed W <lists@wildgooses.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 22:57:32 +0100

Hi, I think this has been answered before, but I can't find the question
in the archive:

- I have my guest directories as /vserver/images/{guest1,guest2,etc}
- I would like to put my guests on a different filesystem

I see that I am absolutely fine if my guest filesystem contains
"images/guest1" and I mount this on /vserver, because the barrier goes
on "images" in the mounted filesystem

However, does it work to create "/vserver/images", put the barrier on
that, then "mount /dev/vg/myguests /vserver/images" ?  I thought I saw
that this doesn't work, but would like to check and confirm?

Thanks

Ed W