Subject: virtualmin and quota with /dev/hdvX
From: Ghislain <gadnet@aqueos.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:59:40 +0200
Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:59:40 +0200
 Hello,

 on virtual min/webmin we had some trouble getting the quota accepted.
Virtualmin try to find the device and use the directory ( /home) and not
the device (/dev/hcvX) so it fails. To make this work we use a little
wrapper to the repquota etc... commands. I updated it by a more
intelligent version. Here is the link for those interested:

https://support.aqueos.net/index.php? m=knowledgebase& a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=192

  you just change in webmin config the quota command by adding the
devwrapper.sh  before like in:

devwrapper.sh repquota -u -v

instead of

repquota -u -v

  it solved all problems for us so far, any comments/idea are welcome ;)

--

Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.

["application/pkcs7-signature" not shown]