Subject: Re: [vserver] User gets trashed for reporting a bug (util-vserver 0.30.214 regression)
From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:16:38 +0200

On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 11:21:10PM +0200, Dariush Pietrzak wrote:
> I hear that vserver project officially(?) stopped accepting
> bug reports...

needless to say, that this is not true ...

> I reported regression with util-vserver 0.30.214, and in response
> heard from project officials that I should stop using vserver,

again, that is not what really happened

> apparently I'm reporting too many bugs and that is annoying for
> developers.

on the contrary, reporting bugs is very appreciated,
but complaining to the developers about self-made
problems because somebody had a bad day, is not

> Understandibly this creates cozy stress-free environment for
> developers...

> good luck with quality.

for those who are actually interested in the
pointless ramblings, here is the IRC log:

http://irc.13thfloor.at/LOG/2007-10/LOG_2007-10-27.txt

sorry for everything,