Subject: Re: [vserver] VServer + Xorg + Xfce4 = ~almost~ working !
From: Shinkan <shinkan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:26:51 +0100
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:26:51 +0100
2010/1/28 Richard Lamboj <richard.lamboj@bilcom.at>

> Sorry i have forgotten the important part. Is it a USB Mouse and Keyboard?
> Take a look at hal, udev and if the xserver needs it(i don't know your
> xorg.conf).
>
> Kind Regards

It's USB mouse and laptop-integrated keyboard.
Regarding hald, it turns out that I can't start it on my VServer (emerge
xorg-server brought hal, /etc/init.d/hald start or restart never ends).
Maybre there's a way to "bypass" it or to make it work on the VServer ?

Thanks for your time trying to investigate.

--
Pierre.
"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I