Subject: Re: [vserver] secure-mount, operation not permitted at start
From: Shinkan <shinkan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:23:36 +0100
Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:23:36 +0100
2010/1/15 Rik Bobbaers <rik@enzoverder.be>

> as i thought...
>
> CONFIG_GRKERNSEC_CHROOT_MOUNT=y
>
> please read this:
> http://people.linux-vserver.org/~harry/<http://people.linux-vserver.org/%7Eharry/>(bottom
of the page)
> on the settings needed for vserver to work..
>
> grtzzz...
>
> Rik Bobbaers

I understand your frustration but hey, I checked that before asking !
cat /proc/sys/kernel/grsecurity/chroot_deny_mount output 0 (I set it with
systcl.conf and rebooted to be sure that was not the reason).
That should be sufficient isn't it ?

--
Pierre.
"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I

http://people.linux-vserver.org/~harry/ (bottom of the page)