Subject: Re: [vserver] secure-mount, operation not permitted at start
From: Shinkan <shinkan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:10:33 +0100
Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:10:33 +0100
2010/1/15 Shinkan <shinkan@gmail.com>

> 2010/1/15 Rik Bobbaers <rik@enzoverder.be>
>
> can you put your kernel config somewhere online or mail it ?
>>
>> tnx
>>
>> Rik Bobbaers
>>
>> -
>>

> Sure.
> Here you go :)

I must precise that I also tested "vserver myguest start" after having
echoed "0" in every "/proc/sys/kernel/grsecurity/chroot_deny_*" to be sure
that grsec did not interfere with VServer chroot needs, but I might still be
lost somewhere.

--
Pierre.
"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I