Subject: Re: [vserver] Information about WineHQ project ...
From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 14:19:28 +0100

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 11:42:07PM -0600, Dragan Saraginov wrote:
> Hi to all.

> First I want to wish you a Happy New Year to all on this list.

> I need an information about compatibility between WineHQ project and
> Linux-VServers.

last time I checked, Wine was a userspace solution to
provide the Windows(tm) library API to Windows(tm)
binaries ... so I'd presume it should just work fine

> Here are my questions: Can wine be installed in Linux-VServer guests?

definitely, why should there be a problem installing it?

> If can, are there any known issues by running windows applications
> with wine inside the guests?

I guess besides the 'normal' problems with Windows(tm)
applications with wine, there are no new issues to be
expected ...