Subject: Re: [vserver] Hosts distribution portability
From: dzenan.causevic@wise-t.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:27:00 -0200

Procedure on how to move a single VServer guest to another machine running
different linux distribution.. Checking official documentation only
mentions this possibility as a copy over procedure, but it doesn't say how
exactly to do this.

I guess first prerequisite would be to install util-vserver on destination
machine, then simply copy over entire guest directory, and finally update
/etc/vserver configuration files correct?
But what kind of kernel patching was necessary, I am not sure... That's
why I was looking for some guide that describes this procedure exactly

Thanks,
Dzenan