Subject: Stabilization has started ...
From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 00:33:44 +0200

Dear Community!

We are happy to announce that we finally started
stabilization on the way to the next, upcoming stable
Linux-VServer release!

This would not have been possible without the help of
DreamHost and Dallas Kashuba in particular, who
decided to sponsor the necessary development.

DreamHost is an environmentally-friendly and employee
owned hosting company which was among the first to
offer scalable Linux-VServer hosting options.

Their custom-built web control panel provides
straight-forward management of many aspects of the
server configuration while also allowing you to go
"off the tracks" and manage it yourself.

DreamHost relies on many open source projects and
directly supports Linux-VServer, grsecurity, and the
XMPP Standards Foundation.

If you or your company is happily using Linux-VServer
(or any other FOSS project), please consider donating
hardware, time or money to it, or get a service or
support contract with the developer(s) to ensure that
it will live on and continue to provide hight quality
free and open source software.

Big Thanks,
Herbert