Subject: Re: [vserver] OpenSuSE 11.3 Guest on Debian Host
From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 19:04:40 +0200

On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 01:39:44PM +0200, Marc Brechbuehl wrote:
> http://paste.linux-vserver.org/13410

hmm, and a top poster too, my my ...

anyway, seems like your guest is configured to sysv
initstyle and detecting an /etc/rc.d/rc, but the final
execution line is missing that rc script completely,
so I suspect that either util-vserver does indeed
not handle the dash in your guest name correctly, or
something is wrong with your util-vserver installation

maybe Daniel can take a look at it ...