Subject: Re: [vserver] exitLikeprocess() never returns
From: Chaitra Gorantla <Chaitra.Gorantla@lntinfotech.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 17:01:48 +0530
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 17:01:48 +0530
Thanks for the response,
But, Our requiremts cannot change the Montavista Kernel version and patch.
I just wanted to run vserver instances on this system.

Earlier I had used the same patch on x86 fedora6 PC. I had not faced any
such problems.
However when i tried on the target which has montavista kernel, It is
giving this problem.

Do i need to use any other version on the util-vserver library tool??
How to make the instances run on the current system.
Is there any problem with the patched Montavista kernel? or with the user
space tool?