Subject: Re: [vserver] v_xxxd issue ...
From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:28:54 +0200

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:38:36AM -0500, Dragan Saraginov wrote:
> Thanks Herbert for your prompt answer.

> Can you please tell me is there a command which will allow me to see what
> services are started and running only on the host (not on the guests)
> indiscriminately whether they are started normally or with chbind option.
> Because right now when I issue the 'netstat -tunlp' I can only see the
> services started normally. I can not see the services started as
> 'v_httpd', 'v_named' or 'v_mysqld' ...

there is no tool (yet) to show you network connections
of processes running in the host context, but you can
show all from the spectator context, and maybe your
netstat is smart enough to show only those connections
which belong to 'visible' processes ...

you can try that with the following command:

 ncontext --migrate --nid 1 -- netstat -tunlp