Subject: Re: [vserver] F-Prot update: Network - Connection failed (23)
From: Tom Laermans <tom.laermans@powersource.cx>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 22:45:51 +0200

Jarry wrote:
> Where did you buy that crystal ball? I'd like to have it too.
> Or even better three or four of them, just to be sure...
I'm sorry, it's a very well-guarded secret, I could sell you some
consulting of course :>

In all seriousness, I recognize this problem from ClamAV, which also
first downloads its updates in /tmp. However, they DO give an
informative error - you know, "out of diskspace" or so ;) But I do know
I have to up the tmpfs size for any guest I want to run ClamAV in. I
figured F-Prot was probably similar in more ways than just also being a
virus scanner.

Happy I was able to help :)

Tom