Subject: Kernels for Lenny
From: ben@bristolwireless.net
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 09:57:20 +0100

Hi all,

I've heard Herbert say time and time again that people should use more
up-to-date kernels rather than ask about problems with the old ones.
Questions about Debian 'lenny' have come up a lot, so I rolled 486 and
amd64 kernels for 'lenny'. Absolutley no warrantee and all that, but
here are the packages:

http://kernels.bristolwireless.net/

They are mainline kernels with the Debian default configs and
additional vserver default config. They work fine for me on both my
Atom board at home (i386) and a newish Dell server (amd64).

Please let me know if this is useful so I know to keep rolling them.

cheers,
==
 From Ben Green