Subject: debian util-vserver backport (was Re: [vserver] transient network drops)
From: Corey Wright <undefined@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 07:03:19 -0500

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 12:01:34 +0200
Eugen Leitl <eugen@leitl.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 04:19:19PM +0200, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> > > (etch, currently), using 2.6.18-5-vserver-amd64, and stock
> > > util-vserver, which seems to be version 0.30.212 at the moment.
> >
> > you might want to upgrade to a more recent version
>
> Does anyone have an amd64 debian package for that, or
> a recipe to build such?

backport found here:
http://backports.org/debian/pool/main/u/util-vserver/

instructions to add backport here:
http://backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=instructions

backports.org is about as semi-official as you can get (much like christian
marillat's multimedia repository; operated by debian developer(s), but not
the debian organization).

been using that package on my amd64 etch installation for a few months
(with both sarge and etch guests).

corey
--
undefined@pobox.com