Subject: Re: [vserver] problem in building guest system
From: "Jeffrey 'jf' Lim" <jfs.world@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:30:47 +0800

 Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:30:47 +0800
On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 5:42 AM, Roderick A. Anderson
<raanders@cyber-office.net> wrote:
> This is what I use for a centos5 system.
>
> vserver $GUEST build -m yum --context $CONTEXT --hostname=$FQDN \
>  --interface $IFACEID=$NETDEV:${BASEIP}.$LO/$PREFIX \
>  --initstyle sysv -- -d centos5
>
> Be aware I don't do a lot of experimenting once I have some thing that
> works.  So what you're missing might be the --context

Rod is your vserver stuff installed from packages? because from an
installation from source, it doesnt seem to be able to build...

mount: mount point /etc/rpm does not exist

Another thing to ask would be, what distribution is your host system?

-jf