Subject: Re: [vserver] Screenshot - Available features
From: "Michael S. Zick" <mszick@morethan.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:36:02 -0600

On Sun March 1 2009, Michael S. Zick wrote:
> On Sun March 1 2009, Michael S. Zick wrote:
> > @Community -
> >
> > Ignore colors and styles - this is just for the content:
> > http://www.morethan.org/vserver/feature_shot.png
> > You will probably have to zoom-in to read the print, sorry.
> >

> The colors of the current wiki scheme:
> http://morethan.org/vserver/Color_Information_http:_linux-vserver.org_Welcome_to_Linux-VServer.org.html
>
> The colors of the stock fluidindex scheme:
> http://morethan.org/vserver/Color_Information_http:_tiki.morethan.org_tiki-stats.php.html

> Scratches head - - No, that does not look too impossible.
> People tend to get upset if there is a shocking change to what they are used to.

So I thought, thought I, crank up a copy of OOo Calc, using the concepts
of subjective color-space and a lot of trig - shift the stock color scheme
of fluidindex to the color scheme of the existing wiki - - -

Yeah, right:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=16159
Evidently broken in OO-2.4 and OO-3.0. Groan.

Mike