Subject: Re: [vserver] VServer Community; Was: Roadmap and Future ...
From: "Michael S. Zick" <mszick@morethan.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:18:13 -0600

On Fri February 27 2009, Ed W wrote:
> Michael S. Zick wrote:
> > early Alzheimer's places limits on what "new" things I can learn.
> >

> I am sincerely sorry to hear that... There was a very interesting
> program on Terry Pratchett a few weeks back who is an Alzheimers
> sufferer and wanted to document his progress - I haven't watched it all,
> but it was quite an eye opener...

It isn't that bad.  It might also just be lead poisoning (similar end result).

But you wanted a reason why I will not commit to anything that I am not
certain of.

It is a fact that the brain has a very large "unused capacity" - -
So if you want to read and write forever, you read and write everyday. ;)

The brain "re-wires" itself to by-pass any faulty paths - the key
is to exercise those paths.  Like the ones for using a computer. ;)

= = = = =

I don't think we can go any further now, not until Herbert catches up
with this thread and thinks things over.

Mike