Subject: Network changes between guest hosts from 2.2.0.7 to 2.3.0.34?
From: Markus Fischer <markus@fischer.name>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 14:11:10 +0100

Hi,

I'm just wondering if it's confirmable that the network behavior between
2.2.0.7 and 2.3.0.34 has changed quite a lot?

I observed that prior processes bound to 127.0.0.1 were accessible from
the guests IP, too and this seems to have changed after I upgrade to
2.3.0.34 .

I think the (new, changed) behavior is right anyway, I was just
surprised of it as I couldn't find this information to be "aware" of
when upgrading.

The ChangeLog mentions something about network but not exactly what.

Besides the ChangeLog, is there's some kind of summary for things to
watch out when upgrading? Maybe there are other gotchas I'm not yet
aware of ...

thanks,
- Markus