Subject: Some issue related to Bind9
From: Gustavo <lungpu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:34:17 -0200
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:34:17 -0200
Hi! I'm trying to set up a Bind9 vserver and I encounter the problem
described in FAQ and although I recompile de Debian package (using etch
actually) with --disable-linux-caps and latter with --disable-threads too
but it still complains about linux-caps:

---
Starting domain name service...: bindnamed: capset failed: Operation not
permitted
named: capset failed: Operation not permitted
---

How can I workaround this?

Thanks,
Gustavo