Subject: Re: [vserver] apache binding issues
From: "Stelios M." <steliosm@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:02:14 +0200

I think that the Apache running on the hosts is binding on all the
available IPs, even those belonging to the guests. That is because
Apache will listen on anything (0.0.0.0) by default. Make sure that
Apache on the host is only listening to the IP belonging to the host.

Why do you need to run apache on the host?

~steliosm