Subject: Re: [vserver] SNMP Pass scripts for VServer
From: "Daniel Hokka Zakrisson" <daniel@hozac.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:57:29 +0100 (CET)

Edward Capriolo wrote:
> All,
>
> I have started working on some snmp_pass scripts for linux vserver. My
> goal would be to make all the data in /proc/virtual accessible via
> SNMP in the next weeks. After that I want to make some cacti templates
> for the SNMP. Thus far I have working model of the CVirt table and the
> Limit /proc information.
>
> http://www.jointhegrid.com/jtgweb/snmppass/index.jsp
> http://www.jointhegrid.com/jtgweb/snmppass/VServerCVirtTable.jsp
> http://www.jointhegrid.com/jtgweb/snmppass/VServerLimitTable.jsp
>
> In the next week or two I should have most of the information in /proc.

Sorry it took me so long, but here's my pass script:
http://daniel.hozac.com/tmp/vserver-snmp.py

It's still really ugly, and I'll work on cleaning it up before adding it
to util-vserver's contrib directory. There's also a lot of stuff missing,
such as network context information, cacct, SET support, and pass_persist
support. Feel free to send me patches for it...

--
Daniel Hokka Zakrisson